Common TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery Questions
With 220V power supply: It takes about 60 minutes to fully charge two TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries; and about 30 minutes to charge them from 20% to 90%.
With 110V power supply: It takes about 70 minutes to fully charge two TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries, and about 40 minutes to charge them from 20% to 90%.
- Before using, mark two TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries as a pair that will always be charged/discharged together to ensure optimal performance.
- Do not charge immediately after a flight. Let the battery cool down to room temperature before charging.
- The ideal charging temperature of TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery is 15°C-40°C;
- The ideal storage temperature of TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery is 22°C-30°C. Make sure they are stored in an environment that is free of moisture and not in direct sunlight.
- If a battery won’t be in use for more than 10 days, discharge it until the battery level drops to 40% - 65%, and store it properly. Charge and then discharge the battery every three months to keep it healthy.
It can simultaneously store eight TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries and four WB37 Intelligent Batteries. It can charge two TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries and one WB37 Intelligent Battery at the same time. Batteries with the highest battery levels will be recharged first, followed by the ones with lower levels.
The operating temperature of the TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery is -20°C to 50°C. When the battery is used in a low-temperature environment, note that the battery life will be reduced. To optimise performance in the cold, it is recommended to warm the battery up to 15°C before use.
When charging the batteries in an environment between -20°C and 5°C, the self-heating function will be activated to raise the battery's temperature to above 5°C.
Once installed on the aircraft and the power is turned on, if the battery’s temperature is low, it will automatically self-heat to keep the temperature at about 16°C to 20°C.
The capacity of the TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery is 274 Wh and cannot be carried on board airplanes according to airline regulations.
When the battery is stored for a long time, to ensure storage safety and to extend battery life, the battery will automatically start self-discharging to about 65%. It’s normal for the battery to feel slightly warm during this process.
The M300 RTK can take off if the voltage discrepancy of the two batteries is within 0.7 V. If it is unable to take off, the app will inform you that ‘the power discrepancy in the two batteries is too large’.