Thanks to a 3.5x optical zoom, you'll be able to capture close-ups from the air with the Zenmuse Z3 Gimbal Camera from DJI. The camera features 4K video and 12MP photo capability for crisp imagery in motion or stills and an FOV range of 92° to 35°. It is compatible with DJI aircraft, including the DJI Inspire 1, Matrice 100, or Matrice 600. When connected, it integrates with the aircraft's Lightbridge system for live HD monitoring as well as control via the GO app or dedicated controls on the Remote Controller, with a range of up to 3.1 miles.
Note: For use on compatible DJI multi-rotor aircraft only. Not compatible with Osmo handheld device.
- 4K Camera
- The camera shoots 4K video at 24p and 30p, and can shoot HD video frame rates from 24p to 60p. It features a 1/2.3" CMOS sensor with a 3.5x optical (7x digital) zoom lens. This field of view works out to about 22 to 77mm in 35mm equivalent
- Real-Time Zoom View
- When shooting at the highest possible resolution – i.e. 4K video or 12 MP photos – optical zoom can be used, and the zoomed image is instantly visible in the DJI GO live feed. If shooting in 1080p, lossless zoom allows the full 7× of zoom without sacrificing full-HD image quality
- 3-Axis Brushless Motor Gimbal
- The camera is mounted via an integrated 3-axis gimbal which uses brushless servo motors to keep the shot stable and the horizon level. The camera pans a full 360-degrees so that no matter which way the quadcopter turns, the camera can remain locked on the subject. Manual panning and tilting can be affected using controls on the transmitter
- Rapid Setup
- Flying with the Zenmuse Z3 is as simple as attaching it to the DJI Inspire 1, Matrice 100, or Matrice 600. Once connected, it works seamlessly with the integrated DJI Lightbridge and Lightbridge 2 found on these platforms to provide 3.1 miles of HD transmission range
- DJI GO Mobile App
- DJI's GO app is tightly integrated with the Z3, acting as both a live feed to see the camera's image and the primary control system for the camera. It can be used to change camera settings, swipe to zoom in and out, capture photo or video, and activate Intelligent Flight Modes. Photo and video capture as well as zoom can also be controlled through dedicated controls on the aircraft's Remote Controller